Clinics & Services
We provide a comprehensive range of services to our patients in a friendly and efficient setting.
- Routine surgeries by appointment and home visiting - Monday-Friday
- Family planning including pill checks, and injections
- Maternity care
- Minor surgery
- Travel advice and immunisation
- Health promotion including well person checks. The practice achieves upper targets for immunisation and cervical cytology
- Chronic disease management programmes including asthma, diabetes, coronary heart disease and hypertension, which need to be reviewed every 6 months,
- Out of hours – the practice is a member of SEEDS (South East Essex Doctors Service) Out of Hours Co-op.
These are carried out by prior arrangement with your doctor in our well-equipped treatment room with a nurse in attendance.
The practice nurse gives travel advice and injections, blood pressure checks (including ABPM-ambulatory blood pressure monitoring), ECG tests, cervical smears, removal of sutures, wound care, dressings, dietary advice, health promotion checks and flu vaccinations as well as running the following clinics:- Diabetes, Asthma, Coronary Heart Disease, Well Persons and Family Planning.
Service not available at the moment.